Here you go mommies...I received this as an email and thought it would make for a different kind of meme...it's all about you and your first baby...make sure to comment here after you complete :-)
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Excited but scared too!?
3. How old were you? 29 (but turned 30 by the time I had Nick)
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Was feeling kind of tired so I took the test with Mike and voila! I took a second one to just make sure I did it all right, ha-ha.
5. Who did you tell first? Since Mike was with me...my parents.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No
7. Due date? July 5, 2005
8. Did you deliver early or late? Late (7/8)
9. Did you have morning sickness? Not really
10. What did you crave? Cheesy food ie. cheese grinders & mozzerella sticks...Pancakes with blueberries...anything with chocolate
11. Who irritated you the most? Myself! I couldn't stand my mood swings and crazy hormones.
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 35 - 40
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Minor - Nick was "OP" meaning face up so they had to use the forcips. Oh and I had all the other good stuff too....3rd degree tear, episiotomy, fun stuff!!???
15. Where did you give birth? Paoli Memorial Hospital, PA
16. How many hours were you in labor? 7 hours (although it took me a good 2 hrs. to realize I was in "official labor.")
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My husband
18. Who watched? My husband, Doctor, and some nurses.
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? An Epidural pretty soon after arriving since I was 5 cm and dilating fast.
21. How much did your child weigh? 8lb. 9oz
22. What did you name him/her? Nicholas Patrick
23. How old is your first born today? 3 yrs. old
So now I am going to tag five mommies: