So I was tagged for this on Facebook actually but thought it would be fun to post here as well. Since I've already tagged a bunch of friends over there, I won't bother doing here this time. Just read and enjoy :-)
1) I have a tatoo of a howling wolf on my lower back....people are usually surprised when they see it.
2) I used to have a ferret in college (I'll have to post a picture of Nezzy).
3) I grew up always having 2 dogs (big ones) but now have settled for just one crazy, "rescue", german shepherd.
4) When I am alone I love indulge in chocolate chips and peanut butter :-)
5) I love to travel all over the world with Mike - we've been to some great places!
6) Will have been married for 10 years!?! this October...and will be celebrating in costa rica.
7) I volunteered in Appalachia (KY - Renfro Valley) for 3 months after I graduated college. (TX for visiting Kris!)
8) I used to do Judo with my mom...more specifically Juno Kata. My mom's a black belt so watch out!
9) I went on an Outward Bound white water Rafting trip for 8 days with my friend....it was awesome!
10) With me...."what you see is what you get!"
11) I was always a sucker for the long haired, scruffy guys....
12) I used to love drinking shots of firewater in college....remember that stuff!?!
13) I am a true Pisces.
14) I went to an all girls HS school and loved it!
15) I started a chapter of Moxie Moms for Chester Co., PA.
16) I LOVE seafood, especially MD blue crabs and snow crab legs...with a good beer.
17) Music is my therapy.
18) I love to drink beer (suprised huh!?)
19) I played the piano for 8 years and never play at all anymore.
20) I figure skated for 8 years as well....throughout grade school.
21) I have a book of all my ticket stubs from the concerts I've been too througout the years.
22) I am the electronic geek in the family, even though my husband works in IT.
23) I've been going to the Adirondack mts.every year since I was 5 and love doing it now with my own kids and hubby.
24) Love chick flicks and always cry watching cheesy movies.