Recipe 2 from BJ's Wholesale Club
Visit this LINK for your 60-Day risk-free, trial membership which includes full member benefits including savings and no surcharge. A basic 12-month membership is $45.
Angel Hair Frittata – Recipe courtesy of BJ’s Wholesale Club
A solid brunch item – or for brinner (breakfast for dinner, my favorite!
Serves 4 at $1.72 per serving
4 Tbsp. Rozzano® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 small Zucchini, sliced
1 Tomato, seeded and chopped
1 Green Onion, diced
4 cloves Garlic, finely minced
2 Tbsp. Black Pearls® Sliced
½ tsp. McCormick® Basil
4 Eggland’s Best Eggs
Salt and Black Pepper
½ cup Locatelli® Grated Romano Cheese
6 oz. Barilla® Angel Hair, cooked al dente
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. of oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté fresh vegetables and garlic until tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in olives and dried herbs. Set aside to cool.
3. Preheat broiler. Beat eggs and cheese in large bowl. Stir in vegetables and pasta and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat remaining oil in large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan and spread with spatula until veggies and pasta are evenly distributed.
5. Cook until eggs are set and golden-brown on bottom.
6. Immediately place skillet under broiler. Cook until top is set and golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Carefully remove pan from oven.
7. Loosen edges with butter spreader. Carefully invert pan over large plate and slide frittata out. 8. Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.