With all that has been going on lately I have majorly slacked on here! So now I am back in the groove and ready to share some new recipes that were given to me by BJ's Wholesale Club. They have developed seven recipes that serve four people for less than $12. In fact, each recipe costs $2.75 or less per serving!
So let me first remind me you that you can visit this LINK for your 60-Day risk-free, trial membership which includes full member benefits including savings and no surcharge. A basic 12-month membership is $45.
Now here is recipe #3: Toasted Ravioli
1 pkg. Joseph’s Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli
½ cup Milk
1 cup Progresso® Italian Bread Crumbs
2 cups Wesson® Vegetable Oil
¼ cup Locatelli® Grated Romano Cheese
2 cups Rozzano® Fresh Bruschetta, for dipping
1. Heat oil in cast-iron or other heavy skillet until thermometer reads 375º.
2. Pour milk and bread crumbs into individual shallow dishes.
3. Dip ravioli in milk, shaking off excess, and then immediately into bread crumbs.
4. Carefully add ravioli to hot oil a few at a time. Don’t crowd pan. Cook ravioli until golden-brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway so that
they cook evenly.
5. Carefully remove first batch of ravioli from pan with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels while second batch cooks.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with warm bruschetta.
Happy Eating! I'd love to hear if you've tried any of these recipes and what you think?